Industrial Fiber Optics is a leading American manufacturer of low-power educational lasers. We began making lasers with semiconductor diodes in the early '90s as a preferred alternative to helium neon lasers. Our signature design includes bright blue, see-through, impact-resistant acrylic enclosures in our CT (Cerulean Tech) laser series.
In 2004 we acquired the educational laser line of Metrologic Instruments*, a major player in the laser educational market. We upgraded/improved the products and rewrote their instruction manuals. Our laser product line now includes:
- Diode communications lasers
- Educational helium-neon lasers
- Laser pointers (Class II and IIIa); red and green light
- Metrologic lasers
- Diode pumped solid state lasers
Click on the links below for more details on each category.
- Laser Selection Guide
- Helium-Neon Lasers
- DPSS (diode-pumped solid state) Lasers
- Diode Lab Lasers
- Laser Pointers
- Laser Assembly Kits
- Laser Ray Box
- Laser Receiver Selection Guide
- Laser Accessories
- Laser Kits & Projects
If you are looking for replacement parts for one of your projects and/or kits and do not find it in the sections above, try checking our Replacement Parts list.
If you still do not find what you seek, please contact us at (480) 804-1227. One of our customer service representatives will be glad to help you.
* If you have any non-functional Metrologic Instruments products, please contact our customer service department.
We will do our best to repair or get replacement parts for you.